Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Fourth Week of Lent

John 4:43-54
There is one word that gets right to the point.  Believe.  Believe that the creator of the universe sees you, hears you, believes in you and wants to the Spirit to flow through you for others.  

John tells us that people are always looking for signs to believe.  There was Cana, and if that were today it would be headline news or labeled "fake news"  either way the child is healed from afar without any tricks.  "Your son will live."  Many people came to believe that day and it started with an unlikely candidate, a royal official.  

Our prayers are powerful when they align with the will of God. When we pray we need to believe that God wants us to have the best life and it may happen that our prayers are answered in a different way.  

I remember one day I offered Mass for a man that has cancer, I don't know what kind, I have no idea of the severity, or the human prognosis. I was leaving the church and came outside to go down the steps when I saw it, rose petals lying on the steps leaving the church, down each step off around the corner they went.  I didn't follow them I just thanked God and St. Therese and went to work.  

The signs and wonders are all around and we see them every day, but the faith we have and the life we live is what allows us to see them, and the will of God, to be a witness for others.  

Take time to see the wonders of Gods Love in our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment