Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Complaints

We all know someone who is a chronic complainer.  There is a negative energy that surrounds them and spills all over to the "Half full" glass people.

The chronic complainer seems to have the worst of every situation possible.  "It's too hot, it's too cold, the copy machine, the computer, the car, my colleague, my wife, my husband, my boss, I hate, I really hate, they are, he is, she is, I don't" . . .  followed by a litany of complaints.

Here is a thought; The more time you give the complaint the more you focus on the negative.  Turn it around and see the good in your brother and sister and focus on learning moment from a negative experience and that will bring about a positive outcome.

Find the good in the storm and be careful not to create a storm out of a refreshing rain.  







No comments:

Post a Comment